Monday 22 September 2014

Do you only work with Telecoms & Technology Executives?

I sometimes get asked if I only work with executives in the global Telecoms and Technology sectors; writing their CVs and marketing them to end-employers and headhunters to help them find new roles.

The answer is yes and no.....whilst is is true that most of my customers for Individually-tailored CV Marketing Campaigns and DJMRO Career Boost are in international Telecoms and Technology, I also have great connections in Mining and Manufacturing so sometimes I help people who work in those sectors too.

However, regarding my executive CV-writing service, I frequently win commissions from people in a wide variety of sectors and not just ICT.  It is true that I have many Telecoms and Technology customers but I believe that I can add serious value to each and every CV/resume.        

My customers are Managers, Directors, VPs, C-level execs etc and they work in Finance, HR, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Technology, Engineering etc etc - they are a very wide collection of people.

I also work with customers worldwide and I really mean that!  I have many, many customers in the Middle East as well as Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas; just about everywhere in fact.

For details about my CV-writing and unique job-searching service packages take a look at www.djmro.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment