Thursday 2 October 2014

How to get started with our CV-writing service

I write excellent CVs/resumes for my clients, many of whom are senior managers and directors in the global ICT Sector. See www.djmro.com for details.

To get started with the CV-writing service, simply send your existing CV to info@djmro.com and let me know when you are free to talk to discuss your past career and your future career aspirations. This initial consultation takes around 30 minutes.

I will then produce a professional CV for further discussion and subsequent approval. This is a process rather than a "one-off" writing service and I am happy to work with you through any number of drafts before we reach the perfect CV.

The fee is £165 (UK) and is payable on commencement.  Pay via Paypal when you first get in touch by following the links on www.djmro.com, or wait until we have spoken; it is up to you.

A well-written CV could make a huge difference to your career. To discuss, email me at info@djmro.com or call + 44 7772 101 364

No comments:

Post a Comment