Thursday 20 November 2014

Why is my CV-writing and job-search company called DJMRO?

I sometimes get asked why my executive CV-writing and job-search company is called DJMRO. The simple answer is that it stands for Darren John Manning Resumes and Outplacement.

We are not, strictly speaking, an outplacement company; DJMRO writes excellent CVs for customer mostly - but not exclusively - in the international Telecoms and  Technology sectors. We also help ICT executives (Managers, Directors, VPs, C-level), find new roles by utilizing my extensive connections in Telecoms and Tech worldwide, through my Individually-tailored CV Marketing Campaigns and DJMRO Career Boost job-search packages. See www.djmro.com for details.

I also like the DJMRO name as my customers come from just about every country in the world and the name does not have  - as far as I know - any meanings in different languages. I hope that clears it up!
            

No comments:

Post a Comment