Wednesday 24 June 2015

Busy, busy, busy!

I've been so busy with work recently that I haven't managed to blog regularly. Just to recap, most of my customer are Senior Managers to C-level Executives in international Telecoms and Technology.  My three services are:
  
1/ Executive CV-writing; convincing CVs that generate interviews.
2/ Individually-tailored CV Marketing Campaigns; a unique senior job-hunting service package.
3/ DJMRO Career Boost; a unique senior job-hunting service package with intensive interview workshops.

See www.djmro.com for details - the CV-marketing and Career Boost services are designed to find you a new role and have great success rates.

I am also working on a new interview workshop service - this will have a unique twist - watch this space for news!  

No comments:

Post a Comment