Monday 26 October 2015

Telecoms/Technology Senior Job-search and CV-writing Services - 10% Cash-back Offer

In recognition of the strength of the pound against most major currencies, I can now offer a 10% discount on all fees for my senior Telecoms/Technology job-search and CV-writing services. See www.djmro.com for service details and note that all listed fees qualify for a 10% cash-back payment. I offer the following services:  

1/ Executive CV-writing; convincing CVs that generate interviews. Most of my CV-writing customers are senior, international ICT executives.  

2/ Individually-tailored CV Marketing Campaigns; a unique senior job-hunting service package utilising my network of over 10,000 LinkedIn connections in the global Telecoms, Media and Technology sector.  Also includes CV-writing.

3/ DJMRO Career Boost; a unique senior job-hunting service package (as 2 above) with extra intensive interview workshops.  

The CV-marketing and Career Boost services are designed to find you a new role and have great success rates.    Contact me on LinkedIn or at info@djmro.com with any questions, or to get started simply send me your current CV and your availability to talk. Full fees paid now receive a 10% cash-back payment.

1 comment:

  1. This is the best deal for the telecom search option, It provide easy and effective jobs.
    oswaal books

    ReplyDelete