Sunday 30 December 2012

A new year, a new (Telecoms) career?

Looking for a new role in 2013? 20 years' recruitment and career advice experience tell me that January and February are prime hiring months. New budgets and a new year mean more recruitment activity is usually instigated in January than any other month.

I write CV's for senior executives worldwide. Many, but not all, of my customers are in Telecoms and Technology. All of my customers recognise that a new CV can greatly increase your chances of winning interviews and securing a new role.

See my LinkedIn profile, blog and website for more info about who I am and what I do. Your CV is a crucial document that can make the difference between application rejection and a great new job. Contact me today to get started and begin 2013 with a CV that works hard for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment